This will be the best opportunity to sponsor the conference.
- Lunch - Opportunity during lunch to present ten-fifteen minute talk/video. Also can include napkins and other items with your company logo.
- Coffee Breaks - There are two coffee breaks that will have your name attached.
- Banner - large format vinyl banner in confernece room
- Promotional materials - Will be given to all attendees and speakers.
- Literature table - Near registration , to distribute product information during breaks.
- Logo - Will appear on general conference proceedings, in all direct mail, and a logo link on the main page of our website.
PRICE: $7,000 ($10,000 to be exclusive sponsor)
This is the perfect sponsorship for the company that wants to have a presence at the conference but can't attend themselves.
- Promotional materials: A brochure will be inserted into all conference proceedings/CDs.
- Direct mail: Your company will be prominently displayed in our mailings, and we will include a short description of your company in our final brochure.
- Literature table - A table will be provided in the foyer that IGI will maintain throughout the duration of the conference.
This is a sponsor that is essential to every conference. Your company will have a portable presence at the conference, making you a hard sponsor to ignore. Items include:
- Name Badges/Lanyards - Your company name and logo will appear on all attendee name badges, or on lanyards that hang around the neck.
- Tote bags - Your company's tote bags will be given out to all conference attendees upon registration. Tote bags will include attendee's conference proceedings and any promotional item that you would like to include.
- Pens/Note pads - Your company's pens will be placed in front of each conference attendee. In addition, IGI will print your logo on all conference note pads.
Cocktail Reception Sponsor
After the day is over, there will be a cocktail reception where attendees and speakers can mingle and have a drink. You will have the opportunity to give a very brief introduction at the reception. In addition, we will place your banner up in the reception area.
Please feel free to let us know if you have a different type of sponsorship in mind. We are open to most ideas, and are willing to try and accommodate your needs.
For additional information:
Dr. Hui Pan, Conference Chairman